Yncréa Hauts-de-France is a non-profit association as defined by French law (Waldeck-Rousseau Act of 1901).
Yncréa Hauts-de-France is "a single voluntary and independent association".
Our leadership structure
Yncréa Hauts-de-France is under the authority of a Board of Directors and General Assembly of shareholders.
The Board of Directors for the association is made up of well-known professionals from the economic, academic, institutional and political world.
The association president is Marc Roquette, President of the Board of Directors of the Roquette Freres Group, a major group in the starch processing industry (transforming raw crop/plant-based materials). Each school maintains a School Board of Directors, 4 members of which (President, Secretary, Treasurer + 1 member selected by his/her peers) sit on the Group Board of Directors.
The Management Team
Yncréa Hauts-de-France is led by a Board of Directors composed of:
- Jean-Marc Idoux, General Director
- Vincent Six, Director of HEI and Major Strategic Projects
- Christophe Fachon, Director of ISA and International Programs
- Andreas Kaiser, Director of ISEN Lille and Research & Development
- Agnes Gucker, Director of Administration and Finance
- Francois Dumoulin & Laurence Deboffe, Directors of Human Resources
- Celine Dubois-Duplan, Director of Marketing, Business Relations and Communication